In 1995, our company’s founder, Gary Nealis had a vision: Create a mechanical and electrical engineering firm that would be large enough to operate efficiently, but small enough to offer clients the personal attention they deserve. Today, under the leadership of Gary’s long-time associate, Jason VanBrocklin, PE, the company continues to offer highly responsive service to select clients.
- Self-imposed limit of 4-6 major projects per year
- Additional 100 small projects per year to help us maintain our proficiency in diverse sectors
- Broad client base to enable us to operate efficiently and stay up-to-date in a variety of industries and programs
In recent years, we’ve helped clients with design and engineering services ranging from simple, single-story structures to complex high-rise commercial projects. A significant portion of our work has been in the renovation and updating of engineering interfaces of older buildings, including clinics, community buildings, libraries, fire stations, and more. Recent clients include:
- Crystal Mountain
- Interlochen Center for the Arts
- Traverse City Area Public Schools (TCAPS)
- Northwestern Michigan College (NMC)
See projects for additional information.
“Nealis has worked on numerous projects for us here at Interlochen Center for the Arts and always demonstrated their ability to thoroughly analyze the issue and work with our staff to provide the desired solutions. They are dedicated to the project and follow through until it is completed.”
Eric A. Gray, PE
Executive Director of Facilities & Maintenance
Interlochen Center for the Arts
“Nealis Engineering is a group of highly talented and competent mechanical and electrical engineers. I appreciate their significant contribution to our design projects over many years of successful collaboration.”
Richard A Skendzel, AIA
Architecture Technology, P.C.